- International orders ship via EMS from Japan currently, which the cost will vary based on shipping destination and shipping costs by total weight per order.
- International tracking information is not updated as frequently as domestic shipments and may cease updating once the package leaves Japan. We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by the Japan Post.
- International orders arrive 7-20 days after the package is picked up for most countries but can take up to even longer. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates. The estimated delivery does not include delays caused by weather, shipping couriers, public holidays, customs holds & any other delay outside of our control.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore customers’ responsibility.
- From time to time, there may be out-of-stock items that will not be shipped. In the case, we will contact you before processing the order.
- We will not mark an item as a gift or reduce the stated value of the package.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages.